BMW recorded numerous brands and names reveals alleged new M Series, E and Series 2 – Fireball
It seems that BMW M7 is not the only model to appear in the bright future of the German manufacturer. Recent records in the office records show that BMW would make a few models up its sleeve.
Now, the following does not mean we really have all the models that were mentioned then it is a common practice among automobile factories register multiple nicknames and similar names to protect the intellectual property of one or more of their products. However, several of registered names leave the door open for speculation, such as the bmw series 2 Active Tourer, the X2 and several M models at first glance make sense.
The BMW Series 2 would be a by product based on the platform of the new 1 Series and come in both Coupe and Convertible flavor. If we were to guess, the BMW Series 2 Active Tourier sounds like a hybrid variant in crossover body.
It is also interesting to register the Series i from 1 to 9 and a putative Series E was also recorded, starting from the E1 to E9, which does not mean they can leave E Series 9 models, but BMW is recording all these names, it’s because something they’re up to the Germans.
Below is a list of all names and trademarks of BMW:
- Grand Tourer
- Compactive, Compactive Tourer
- E1, E2, E3, E4, E5, E6, E7, E8, E9
- i1, i2, i3, i4, i5, i6, i7, i8, i9
- X2, X4
- M1, M2, M7, M10
- M35, M40, M55, M300, M350, M400, M500
- M130, M135, M140, M230, M235, M240, M330, M335, M340, M430, M435, M440, M450, M550, M650, M750
- GC, Gran Coupe, BMW Gran Coupe, Gran Coupe 6er
- SportMode, CoolMode, Air Necklace, BMW Turbotec, eCharged Drive, LifeDrive, i Pedelec
- Corniche, Shadow, Wraith, Cloud, Dawn
- Rocketman, Paceman, Clubvan